|Knoxville Convention Center|
- To get your choice of classes. Classes are filled on a first come basis.
- Save on your show admission. Advance admission is $8 daily/$15 multi-day for AQS members or $10 daily/$30 multi day for non-members.
- Name badges will be mailed for registrations received by June 1, 2011; registrations received between June 2 and July 5 will be held for pickup at the show. All international name badges are held for pickup at the Workshop Desk at the show. Advanced registration is recommended.
- Last day for advance registration is July 5, 2011, at 3 p.m. (Central Time) for individuals and tour groups. After that date, registration will be handled at the show on a first-come basis.
|Cruise to the beginning of|
the Tennessee River while
you enjoy a Southern dinner
and solve the mystery!
Thursday: An Evening with Karen K. Stone – Interplay of Color and Pattern to Make Extraordinary Quilts
Friday: Art Quilts the Musical by Laura Wasilowski
Saturday: Brunch with the Mennonite Sisters: The Quilting Journey of Barbara Cline, Julia Graber, and Polly Yoder; and All-Star Review.
Click here to begin your online registration. If you want to review all of the classes and lectures offered, you can click on the pdf version of the registration guide at this link to check them out before you register online. You can also call the AQS office on Tuesday to register by telephone: 270-898-7903, ask for Knoxville Registration.
Don't forget to make your hotel reservations.
Use this link to book your room online.
Book your hotel rooms early and have a chance to win this package of fun in Knoxville:
- Free multi-day admission to the AQS Quilt Show, July 13 – 16, 2011.
- 3-night stay during the 2011 show at the Holiday Inn Downtown (closest hotel)
- Experience Knoxville Fun Pack with attraction passes and discounts, including 2 passes for a luncheon cruise aboard the Star of Knoxville, 2 regular adult admissions to the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame, 2 admissions to Voices of the Land: The People of East Tennessee at the Museum of East Tennessee history, and 2 free tours of the Blount Mansion.
- This package is non-transferable and has no cash value.
Winner will be announced on the AQS Quilt News blog on June 3, 2011.
We have more than 600 quilts in our exhibits at Knoxville this year. They include the Alzheimer's Illustrated: From Heartbreak To Hope, curated by Ami Simms; Quilted Treasures: Prizewinning Quilts by Linda M. Roy; New Quilts from an Old Favorite: Orange Peel; 2012 Pilgrim/Roy Invitational Quilt Challenge; The River Runs Through It by the Rogue Art Quilters in Oregon; and all of the quilts in the AQS Quilt Contest - don't miss this show. Let's make this the best show ever in Knoxville!
Bring the whole family to Tennessee for vacation and attend the AQS Quilt Show while you are here. Knoxville is only 38 miles from Gatlinburg - enjoy the beautiful Smoky Mountains and the AQS Quilt Show - all in one trip!