Wednesday, February 2, 2011
* February 2: Last day to register to receive your name badge in the mail. Watch your mail for the envelope containing your name badge -- it will have a letter confirming all of the events for which you have paid and the badge will be a 3" x 4" piece of paper with your name and item numbers on it. This will be your admission to these events so put the name badge in a safe place and bring it to the show.
* February 23: Last day to process name badges for the show - if you register between February 3 and February 23, your registration will be processed for payment and your name badge will be printed and held for pickup at the Workshop Desk at the show.
* February 24 - March 4: You can still call the AQS office (270-898-7903, ask for Quilt Show Registration) for tickets to workshops, lectures, and special events and they will be held at the show for pickup and payment.
* February 25: All quilts in the Lancaster Quilt Contest must be received at the AQS office today. Contact Terry Guill (terryguill@AQSquilt.com or 270-898-7903, ext. 152) if you have any questions about shipping your quilt.
* After March 4: Registration is closed so we can load the truck, and you will need to check at the Workshop Desk at the show for ticket availability.
* Tuesday, March 15, 12 - 6 p.m.: Workshop Desk is open in the lobby outside Freedom Hall at the Lancaster County Convention Center.
* March 16 - 19: Show Days -- show hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday; and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. The Workshop Desk opens at 8 a.m. each day of the show.
You can avoid standing in lines at the show if you purchase your admission, workshops, lectures, and special events in advance. Register now!
Click here to book your lodging or call 1-800-723-8824 to receive the special reduced hotel rates for quilters attending the show. Call for assistance with stays in Amish B&B's.
We will see you soon in the heart of Amish country - Lancaster, Pennsylvania!