Wednesday, April 14, 2010

How Well Do You Know Paducah?

How well do you know the sites around Paducah? Today I was out taking photos of dogwoods - which are just beautiful right now - and decided it would be fun to test your knowledge of the architecture and other attractions in the city... of course, I'm only giving you a piece of the photo for now.




Okay, this starts the quiz:


ONE


TWO


THREE

FOUR


FIVE


SIX


SEVEN


EIGHT


NINE


TEN


ELEVEN


TWELVE


THIRTEEN


FOURTEEN


FIFTEEN



SIXTEEN



And just to make sure you get to see our beautiful dogwoods, here are a few of the photos I took today.

It's always fun to drive the Dogwood Trail where the dogwood trees line the streets.


The red dogwood is my favorite.

Stay tuned... and I'll give you the locations of each of the photos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recognize most of the pics as I come to Paducah every summer for my family reunion. Especially like the chuch steeple from downtown and isn't that the walkway to the riverfront? Fountain by the Library? How am I doing??? Thanks for the trip...be there in July!

Cynthia

sherry reynolds said...

Wow, your pictures are wonderful! I don't know Paducah, but am looking forward to coming next week. Here in Wyoming we don't even have green grass or flowers yet. Thank you for the sneak peek of your beautiful town!

MaggieB said...

OMGoodness, you are SERIOUS!? No fabric? No quilts? No quilt museum? No antique stores that stay open late just so we can visit in the off hours? No Hancocks?

LOL, sorry... but when I am in Paducah for the show I come for the show, stay in the show hotel... and live, sleep and breathe the SHOW!

~MaggieB
http://www.patchworkquilting.net/

Latest News from AQS said...

Cynthia: Ooops, that's not a church steeple. You'll need to find that one.

Bonnie B